Whole School Curriculum Intent
Our whole school curriculum intent is outlined below. We aim:
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum built on the foundations of high expectations of all students
- To provide an ambitious and challenging curriculum which provokes curiosity among students
- To provide a coherent and sequenced curriculum where Catholicity and faith is at the centre of all that we say and do
- To provide a diversity rich curriculum with regular connections to the local context
- To be aspirational and provide pathways for students to reach their full potential, as well as developing them as young people who will have a positive influence on society after they leave our school
It is essential that the curriculum is organised in such a way that it provides students with the opportunity to learn expected behaviours and be successful in their learning so that we can deliver our mission and aims.