In ICT, our curriculum will:
- support students to understand how to use Information Technology in a safe and responsible way
- provide knowledge of a broad range of digital software packages, developing confidence, digital competence and skills for life
- prepare students for further vocational qualifications
- highlight the links between course content and its application in future career strands, expanding horizons and increasing employability
- enable them to become active and responsible digital citizens in a technologically advancing World.
We will soon be updating this page so that you are able to see what future careers/prospects you could undertake if you continue to study this subject at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]